Enter Button
Image

THE SWIM

Conquer The River Barrow

0m

The Swim course consists of two parts:

  • Upstream for 600m (to Turn 1)
  • Downstream for 900m to exit to T1

THE CYCLE

Take On The Fast and (Mostly) Flat Kildare Countryside

0km

The Cycle course is to the South of Athy along closed sections of the R417 and R418. Double Olympic participants must complete the 40km course shown. There are fast sections along the main roads, with more technical cornering and racing on the linking roads. The final 10km returning to Athy is straight and fast.

THE RUN

Hit The Riverside Run

0km

The Run Course involves 2 laps of the circuit shown opposite. While on the 2nd lap competitors traverse the River Barrow over the horse bridge to finish in the area shown. Approx. 60% of the run is on paved surfaces and the remaining 40% is on good quality riverside track.

© 2022 TriAthy. All Rights Reserved.