FAQs - Highest Rated
- TriAthy 2018 is a Triathlon Ireland sanctioned event.
- As such all participants are required to have a "Race Licence" in order to participate for insurance purposes.
- A Race Licence is either:
- Full Membership of Triathlon Ireland in 2018 (Full, Student, or Junior membership only); OR
- Full Membership in 2018 of any affiliated ITU Organsiation (including the British Triathlon Federation encompassing: Triathlon England / Welsh Triathlon / Triathlon Scotland)
- A One Day Membership for the TriAthy event you are taking part in
- Both Triathlon Ireland Membership and One Day Membership's can be purchased directly from Triathlon Ireland.
- Note that One Day Membership for the TryAthy Course race is at the discounted rate of €15. For all other races, the One Day Membership is €25.
- You should ensure that you purchase your race licence in advance of raceday.
- The latest date to purchase a One Day Licence is midnight on Thursday 31st May 2018.
- PLEASE NOTE: No Licence means No Race - There are NO exceptions to this policy.