FAQs - When do I rack my bike?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: THE CYCLE
- Created: 03 March 2017
- Hits: 998
- The transition area is a secure area, limited to entrants only.
- You will be allowed access to your transition area for racking approx. 90 minutes before your race starts.
- You must pass through a bike check station on your way into your transition area.
- Your bike must be racked in time for your designated race briefing.
- All information relating to race (and wave) starts will be emailed to you before the race in the Race Information Booklet.
- It will also be available online ahead of race day.