FAQs - Will there by water on the course?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: GENERAL FAQs
- Created: 29 December 2017
- Hits: 577
- Water stations will be highlighted on our race maps.
- Water will be in cups on the course.
- Bottled water will be available at the finish.
- For safety, there will be no water stations on the bike course. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have enough fluid to keep yourself hydrated on the bike leg.
- EXCEPTION FOR DOUBLE OLYMPIC RACE:
- Double Olympic participants have the option to leave their own nutrition at 30 km and 70km on the bike and (approximately) at every 5km on the run.
- These items can be dropped off at the race briefing and must be clearly marked with the entrant’s race number and name.